To celebrate two years of blogging, I have decided to hold three competitions through all of my social medias. To join in on the other competitions, make sure to add me on Twitter (@filmswithamy) and on Facebook (Film For Thought).
For this specific competition, I will be giving away one copy of any of my top ten films in any format (excluding physical 4K and Steelbook) that you request: Blu-Ray, DVD or digital copy. This competition is worldwide, as I will order it for your specific location if you end up winning.
The options for films are:
- Back to the Future (1985)
- Psycho (1960)
- Silver Linings Playbook (2012)
- La La Land (2016)
- The Martian (2015)
- Sing Street (2016)
- A Star is Born (2018)
- The Wizard of Oz (1939)
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2012)
- Singin’ in the Rain (1952)
To win any of these films, it is very simple. There are only two things I require you to do:
- Follow this blog either by Google+ account or by subscribing by email. Either is acceptable, and can easily be done by looking at the sidebar.
- Write a comment below in this post telling me what movie you would love to win, and why you want to win it. I will be able to email you from your profile of the comment if you end up winning.
The competition finishes at 23:59 BST on Monday 30th September 2019.
To quickly go over the terms and conditions:
- To make it clear, I am not getting any funding or sponsorship for this prize. This is coming from my own money.
- You may only make one submission for this competition. Any other entries will be disqualified.
- If you request a physical copy of the film, you must give me permission to get the film sent to your address. Your address will only be used for this purpose, and will be deleted as soon as I have the film shipped to you.
- You must be 16 or over to enter this competition, or have permission from your parent or guardian to enter.
- The winner will be chosen by a random generator on October 1st 2019 and will have 72 hours to respond to my message. If no contact is made within that time, another winner will be chosen randomly. A winner will only be publicly announced once the prize has been claimed.
Good luck everyone!